Sciatica is a pain that can cause you to feel incapable of going about your day-to-day activities and can impair the productivity of your lifestyle. With the help of your reliable Chiropractor in Centurion, you can soon manage the pain and feel more relief. According to research, Sciatica occurs in 1 to 10 % of the population between the ages of 25 to 40 years old. In today’s post, we uncover more detail about Sciatica.
What is Sciatica and can a chiropractor in Centurion help?
Sciatica is the result of pressure or irritation to the Sciatica nerve. Sciatica pain is often felt from the lower back radiating down one leg toward the sole of the foot. In the case of bilateral sciatica, it can affect both the patient’s legs. This region of the body is affected because the sciatica nerve travels from the lower back spinal column and runs down along the hip joint, carrying on down the buttock and down the back of the leg towards the foot. Chiropractors are often able to help ease and manage the pain of sciatica.
What does sciatica pain feel like?
Patients suffering from sciatica may not experience the same experience, but the following are some of the symptoms associated with sciatica:
- A burning sensation
- A sense of muscle weakness
- Numbness throughout the sciatica region
Advantages of treatment from a chiropractor in Centurion
Chiropractic treatment for sciatica is a safe, natural way to manage the pain. Many patients look for a more homeopathic way to deal with pain without resorting to medications. Experienced and trained chiropractors in Pretoria are able to adjust a misaligned spine and joints to help the body start a natural healing process.
The pros of chiropractic treatment include but are not limited to:
- Non-invasive healing
- It is safe
- Improves nerve functions
- Chiro treatment is gentle on the body
- Improves flexibility
- Reduces inflammation naturally
- Reduces discomfort
- Improves patient’s active lifestyle
If you are suffering from sciatica and need safe, gentle relief then book your appointment with a chiropractor in Centurion today! The best chiro in Centurion will not only provide expert treatment and professional service that you can trust but also help you lead a more active lifestyle without the pain of sciatica.
Other related posts that might interest you – Chiropractor Centurion
- How To Solve Inflammation With Chiropractic Treatment
- Stay Healthy and Fit with Help from your Chiropractor Centurion
- Can Chiropractic Care Make Me More Flexible
- Stop the agony: Beat neck and lower back pain
- Your Chiropractor in Centurion Can Help Solve Upper Back Problems
- How Your Chiro Centurion Can Help Your Ease Emotional Stress
- How to Bend Properly: Pro Chiropractor Pretoria Tips!
- 6 GREAT Tips on How to Be Seated In front of a Computer
- Can a Chiropractor Pretoria Straighten My Hunch Back?
- To Crack or Not to Crack: 101 on Cracking Your Back
- 3 Conditions You Didn’t Know Your Chiropractor in Pretoria Can Treat
- How to Address Morning Aches
- 3 Easy Stretches to Start and End your Day
Leave us your comment