Having better range and flexibility goes a long way in being able to reduce injury and sprains from happening due to daily activity. Your Chiropractic Care in Centurion is able to assist in achieving better posture and range with treatment to make your muscles more flexible.
Our bodies are built to function in some of the most complex ways and can maintain itself when looked after. However, sometimes when exposed to daily activities, it leads to muscles being strained because of overexertion for example prolonged standing or sitting. The best chiropractor in Lyttleton can assist you with the most suitable stretches to help your body perform at its best.
How does a Chiropractic Care assist with flexibility?
Chiropractic treatment works with a series of bone adjustments and stretches that helps to improve range for movement, mobility and reduces pressure on the joints. This also improves blood circulation which as a result improves blood oxygen within the muscles.
Back pain is also alleviated with the professional help from your chiropractor in Centurion and when the body isn’t suffering from pain, being able to move about becomes easier, hence more range a flexibility.
The benefits of being more flexible – Chiropractic Care
Improving flexibility and range goes a long way to reduce the chances of sudden injury. Everyone is probably familiar with that “stretch” and sudden pain that result due to overstretching in order to reach something. Being more flexible helps with the following:
- Reduces injury
- Maintains good mobility and range
- Reduces overall muscle and joint pain
You can learn how to do stretches that improve flexibility with chiropractic Centurion care
Not only does stretching promote flexibility, but also helps to tone muscles resulting in a better- looking body with time and persistence.
- Hamstring stretches (instep hamstring stretch, single hamstring stretch)
- Hip flexour stretches
- Pigeon stretch
- Calf stretch
- Quadriceps stretch
- Shoulder stretches for the upper body
- Back stretches such as the “child’s pose”
- Glute stretches
It’s important to warm up the muscles before starting the stretches, with simple warm-ups including walking lunges, walking on one spot, leg swings and breathing properly throughout. Your professional chiro in Centurion will be able to advise of the stretches you’re able to perform on a daily basis and with that, help you improve flexibility.
Chiropractic care is a great way to ensure that your joints, muscles, and body remain in its optimal shape to stay healthy and to promote balance. Whether you lead an active lifestyle or simply looking to ease your muscles due to work-related activities and strain, your chiropractor in Centurion, Pretoria can help you achieve this.
Other related posts that might interest you – Chiropractor Centurion
- Stay Healthy and Fit with Help from your Chiropractor Centurion
- Your Chiropractor in Centurion Can Help Solve Upper Back Problems
- How Your Chiro Centurion Can Help Your Ease Emotional Stress
- How to Bend Properly: Pro Chiropractor Pretoria Tips!
- 6 GREAT Tips on How to Be Seated In front of a Computer
- Can a Chiropractor Pretoria Straighten My Hunch Back?
- To Crack or Not to Crack: 101 on Cracking Your Back
- 3 Conditions You Didn’t Know Your Chiropractor in Pretoria Can Treat
- How to Address Morning Aches
- 3 Easy Stretches to Start and End your Day
- Tips on How to Get Back into your Car Safely After Surgery
Leave us your comment