When you think of a chiropractor, it’s common to assume that they only specialise in back and neck issues. However, a qualified chiropractor in Pretoria is able to help with even more than that. So without any further ado, here are 3 conditions your chiropractic professional can help with:
1) Arthritis Pain Relief
Arthritis can develop as a result of wear and tear of cartilage which cushions our joints but can also develop with old age or result at an early stage of life. The inflammation causes severe pain within the bones and joints. There are various forms of arthritis including; osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, and gout.
Symptoms of arthritis
Chiropractic treatment for arthritis has proven to be very effective to relieve pain and help the body to improve mobility.
2) Rotar Cuff Injuries – Chiropractor in Pretoria
The rotator cuff forms part of a collective group of tendons and muscles that are designed to support the shoulder and upper arm. Injuries are likely to occur during contact or regular sports as well as people who have to make over-head movements as a part of their work duties.
Symptoms of Rotar Cuff injuries include:
- Lack of sleep due to your shoulder being sore
- A dull, constant ache deep inside the shoulder muscles
- Reaching over your head becomes painful
Treatment may include painkillers, but chiropractic can help the patient make a full, safe recovery.
3) Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar fasciitis is a condition that causes severe inflammation that extends from the heel of the foot through toward the toes. The Plantar Fascia is the bone that extends from your heel to the toes and once the patient suffers from this walking can become very painful. Plantar fasciitis is caused due to injury or excessive pressure on the Plantar Fascia caused by injury, running or being overweight. However, certain complexed foot structures may also result in this problem, as well as prolonged hours of standing on your feet each day.
Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis include:
- A sharp stabbing pain as soon as your foot connects to the ground (first thing when you wake up in the morning)
- Sometimes it only affects one foot
Your trusted chiropractor in Pretoria can help to relieve the pain associated as well as correct the problem with treatment that includes adjusting the affected foot, ankle along with spine adjustments.
If you’re suffering from one of these three conditions or simply need help managing an injury or pain, then book your consultation at your chiropractor in Pretoria today!
Other related posts that might interest you – Chiropractor in Pretoria
- 6 GREAT Tips on How to Be Seated In front of a Computer Chiropractor in Pretoria
- How to Address Morning Aches
- 3 Easy Stretches to Start and End your Day
- Tips on How to Get Back into your Car Safely After Surgery
- How to Correct Your Sitting and Standing Posture
- How to Prevent Text Neck – Chiropractor in Pretoria
- Why is a Chiropractor Pretoria so Important?
- Chiropractor Centurion – Holiday Tips
- 5 Tips to Maintain a Healthy Back – Chiropractor in Pretoria