Pathologic Headaches -Chiropractor in Centurion
Pathologic headaches can also be known as the Dr. Google headaches. These are usually the headaches that come up if you search the internet for causes of your headache and you immediately freak out. 99.5% of headaches are usually benign. It is estimate that 1 out of 300 headaches are pathologic. However rare these headaches are, these headaches are extremely dangerous and require immediate medical attention.
There are certain red flags or warning signs that you can look out for to determine if your headache might be a pathological headache. These include the following:
List of Pathologic Headaches
- Sudden onset of a severe headache.
- New headache in somebody over the age of 50.
- Headache due to trauma.
- Any neurological signs such as loss of consciousness, seizures etc.
- Vomiting without nausea.
- Persistent or progressive headache.
- Known cancers.
- Marked neck stiffness.
If a pathologic headache is suspected, please go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY!!!
Other related searches for Chiropractor in Centurion
- Chiropractor in Centurion,
- Chiro in Centurion,
- Chiropractic in Centurion,
- Chiropractor Lyttelton,
- Chiropractic Centurion,
- Holiday Tips – Chiropractor Centurion
- How to Prevent Text Neck – Chiropractor in Pretoria
- African Advice
- Best Chiro in Centurion
- Chiropractor in Centurion
- Blog – Chiropractor in Centurion
Leave us your comment